Today is Super Bowl Sunday therefore me and my parents are going to a Super Bowl party. Besides that everything has been about the same no real excitement. I got my swim team pictures the other day so I now have my own trading cards they came out pretty good. That's about it though. I miss Mamie a ton.
xoxoxoxxo Katie
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Here, the Super Bowl passed without much notice aside from the Americans walking around the street way late at night looking for an Irish Pub where the super bowl would be on. Irish Pubs aparently are the only places that will put on the super bowl, but of course, it is reason for the Irish to celebrate. For me though, I went to bed before it even started.
Hope you ate some good food for me! Tonight we are going to eat some << Cuban rice >>. I saw the cilantro sitting out on the counter so I bet it will be awesome.
Here, they use <<>> instead of "".
miss u!!
Post a Comment