I was a rocker in the school Rockathon. I got sponsors and then rocked for 12 hours straight (with occasionally breaks) in a wooden rocking chair that I covered in pillows and blankets. They way it worked was every rocker had a motivator who got them their meals and drinks and they rocked while the rocker used the bathroom. I have to say it was a lot of fun. Mr. Joecks was the head of it and he had music blasting and activities going on throughout the entire event. We raised a good sum of money for Milford Manor, like about $2000. Here are a few pics I got on my cell phone during it, they're not great but here they are.
This is my friend Maddie rocking for me for a second.
This is a picture of my friend Sara snuggling with Lumpy!
This is my friend Emily. She was rocking too, and by the end of it was just about sleeping!



No comments:
Post a Comment