Sunday, June 22, 2008

Spainish Pictures

Well these are some of the Spain pictures. I wasn't so good at downloading them so the sizes of them came out kinda funny but here they are. We had a great time in Spain. It was wonderful seeing Mamie. I had missed her a lot and still do now. She's coming home soon though, which is exciting!
It's one of my favorite pictures! It's a birthing chair!
It's Mamie and mom out partying at a club, haha mom got home at like 2 in the morning.

Here is a great picture of my butt! haha Dad and I are walking up the Alcazeba with mom behind taking pics.


Haha, it's DUNKIN' COFFE!



OH accidentally put this one up again, my bad.




This is Mamie, Nicole, and I somewhere in Malaga, I'm not really sure where, lol.





Here are Mamie and I at I think the outside of the cathedral.






This is actually not a picture of Spain I accidently got Pena's pictures of Columbia caught in the mix. However, this is pretty!







This is Mamie and I in the plaza with her Senora's very stylish umbrella.








Some pretty cool guys playing accordions. If I ever get poor I will learn how to play one. I already have the piano part down how hard could it be!









This is a great picture of me swimming amazingly in the Mediterranean Sea.










Here is a picture of the cathedral.











Here is a picture of Mamie and me.




































No comments: